My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur City, Malaysia

Saturday, March 07, 2009

From a Single Status to Married Status to Mom Status

Woo hoo! It can't get better than this!

The past three years has been a world-wind. In summary, I popped out a kid, moved house, got another dog and well...life continues.

It's funny how we adapt to different phases of life.

Adapting to a "Mom mode" has been a challenging, rewarding, grueling, and a satisfying experience.

Take for example a few minutes ago. My almost two-year-old coughing son threw-up (again)
...on his cot,
...then on the floor on the way to the bathroom,
...and then in the bathroom for a grand finale throw-up.

I was on my hands and knees cleaning up the remains of his stomach contents while thinking to myself, "Oh my God, is this my life?"

Then I looked up from the curdled milk residues and saw my son's cheeky smiling face and I thought to myself...I wouldn't change it for the world.

Lucky he's cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home